Join us for a Virtual Town Hall
Tuesday, April 14, 2020
Starting at 3 p.m. you can participate live by visiting https://tinyurl.com/SMVirtualTH
Have questions about the COVID-19 pandemic? Want to learn what resources are available in the community for residents and businesses? Are you curious about what steps our first responders are taking to make sure our firefighters and police officers can continue to serve?
Join Mayor Joe Goethals for an interactive discussion during our very first Virtual Town Hall this Tuesday, April 14.
You’ll hear about what steps the City is taking to keep our community safe, how to find resources if you’re in need, how to give back if you’re able, and what’s being done to support our local businesses. You'll hear from a panel of experts and there will be time for Q&A.
- Joe Goethals - Mayor of San Mateo
- Dr. Greene - a virologist with the Gladstone Institutes, will talk about COVID-19 and what’s expected in the coming weeks and months.
- Bart Charlow - executive director with the nonprofit Samaritan House, will share what's being done to support those in need.
- Rosanne Foust - executive director with the San Mateo County Economic Development Association, will speak about assistance for our business community.
- State Sen. Jerry Hill & Assemblyman Kevin Mullin
- Ed Barberini - San Mateo Police Chief
- Ray Iverson - San Mateo Consolidated Fire Chief