Poplar Creek Golf Course Reopens With Safety Precautions in Place
We’ve reopened Poplar Creek Golf Course as of Wednesday, May 6! We’re excited to welcome golfers back to the green, but please note there are additional safety precautions in place as we adhere to the County’s shelter in place orders. You must have booked a tee time, and the course is only open to local residents. The recently redesigned Par3 restaurant is open for takeout, and the snack shack has grab and go orders too.
To keep everyone safe, the following rules are in place:
- Face coverings are required at all times in common areas and around the clubhouse
- Golfers must have a tee time to play (no walk-ons)
- The maximum number of players per hour will be restricted to support social distancing
- Only 1 player allowed per golf cart
- The course is only open to San Mateo County residents, and you should not travel more than 10 miles to recreate
- Reminder: the County’s Coyote Point Recreation Area remains closed
To learn more and sign up for a tee time, visit www.poplarcreekgolf.com.