Parks and Recreation FAQ
- See available classes in our 2021 Summer Activity Guide
- Rec Swim is back! Visit our Aquatics webpage for more information
Childcare, Dan Camps & Youth Programs
All centers will be CLOSED on Monday, July 5th in observance of Independence Day.
Beresford Recreation Center
- Open Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm for in-person registration and restrooms are available for use
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Community Center
- Open Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm for in-person registration and restrooms are available for use.
- Open Monday-Friday from 9am-4pm for in-person registration
- Starting Thursday, July 8th, only registered patrons can enter the facility. To receive a list of classes available, please call (650) 522-7490
- The Senior “Get Around” transportation program, as well as the Senior Lunch Program Bay Tree Bistro (Pick-Up only) are still operating. Pre-Registration is required for the lunch program – please call (650) 522-7490 to be put on the waitlist.
- Visit our Special Events webpage for upcoming events
- All parks, skatep parks, public restrooms, basketball courts are open to the public
- Tennis courts are available for drop-in and reservation
- Bocce ball courts are available for drop-in and reservation
4th of July Closures:
The following parks and parking lots close at 6:00pm: Seal, Ryder/Parkside Aquatic Park (Seal Beach), and Washington Park.
- Picnic rentals are available - please see the Picnic Rentals webpage for more information
- Please see our Ballfields & Athletic Facilities webpage for more information
Poplar Creek Golf Course
- Poplar Creek Golf Course - please visit www.poplarcreekgolf.com for more information
Who can I call or email about questions I have?
- Call: (650) 522-7400
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org