Agendas & Minutes Public Meeting Portal
Due to the State of California’s Declaration of Emergency and Shelter in Place Order, all City Council and Commission meetings will be held remotely.
In-person attendance is not an option at this time.
- Watching a Council or Commission Meeting Online
- Public Comments During a Live Meeting Broadcast
- Provide Written Comments Prior to a Meeting
How to Watch Public Meetings
- Watch a Live Meeting in Zoom: Click the ‘Join via Zoom’ link included at the top of each meeting agenda. All attendees are view-only participants who will be muted.
- Watch a Broadcast or Live Stream: View the broadcast live on Comcast/channel 27, Wave/channel 26, or AT&T/channel 99, the TV live stream, or on our Youtube channel.
- Closed Captioning: Closed captions and live transcription can be viewed during the live meeting via Zoom. Instructions for this feature can be viewed here.
Provide public meeting comments virtually using the instructions included in the agenda and on this page (see tabs above). Have questions? Contact the City Clerk’s Office.
Providing Public Comment During a Live Meeting
- During the meeting by computer: Find the agenda for the meeting you wish to attend below, and click the link at the top of the agenda to be added to the meeting. All attendees are muted by default. To speak press the “Raise Your Hand” icon and you will be called on at the appropriate time.
- During the meeting by telephone: Call (408) 638-0968 and enter the conference ID found at the top of the meeting agenda. When the item of interest is open for consideration, select *9 to raise your hand. When called upon, press *6 to unmute, state your name and provide your comments.
- NOTE: Up to a 3-minute time limit may be observed. Please refer to Meeting Decorum for details.
Providing Public Comment by Email
- For comments BEFORE release of the agenda: send emails to the appropriate email address (see below) for inclusion in the agenda packet by 4:00 pm on the Wednesday preceding the meeting.
- For comments AFTER release of the packet: send emails to the appropriate email address (see below). Emails will be shared with the Council or Commission electronically or placed on the dais the day of the meeting. For a 7:00 pm meeting, emails must be received by 4:00 pm on the day of the meeting. These comments will be made part of the permanent official record.