Go To Search


Sign Up for Email Updates!
Email Updates
Sign up to have all the important information sent direct to your Inbox! 
Sign Up Today!
Contact the City
Contact the City
From the City Clerk to the Waste Water Treatment Plant - all the
phone numbers you're looking for!
Residential Block Party Permit

When is a Residential Block Party Permit required?
If you plan to close your street to vehicle traffic for a festive gathering of neighbors, you are required to obtain a Residential Block Party Permit.

How do I obtain a Residential Block Party Permit?
Submit the following at least 20 business days in advance of the event:

Have more questions?
For more information, please call us at (650) 522-7300.

San Mateo City Hall – 330 West 20th Avenue, San Mateo, CA 94403

CivicPlus Content Management System © 1997- CivicPlus. All rights reserved.
All content © 2006- San Mateo, CA and its representatives. All rights reserved.